Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Remembering Paul

With the tragic, and untimely death of Paul Walker, it was only a matter of time before magazines came out with stories about his life. And it's happened.

This week, US Weekly and In Touch magazines have come out with their own stories about Paul. These are the only two that I have seen so far, but there should be more soon I'm predicting.

The US Weekly magazine was nice because they had him as the cover story, however I was very surprised. I'm not an avid magazine reader, or really a magazine reader at all for that matter. But not knowing anything about them I thought that since Paul was the cover of the magazine, there would be a multiple page story about him. But to my surprise, the story was only 3-4 pages, with multiple pictures. This may sound like a lot, but when you are finished with the piece, you will think, "thats it?" and then, "I just paid 5 dollars for that?"

The In Touch magazine was a bit more realistic I guess. They were both about "his final hours" but the In Touch magazine just had a small segment of the cover being Paul, so the 3 page story about him was much more expected. They also had some very nice quotes by some of his co-stars from throughout the years that US Weekly didn't.

Even though neither of these magazines truly honored Paul to my standards, I still think that everybody should get them and read about what kind of man Paul was.

A great man.

The Dusty Wahls Words of Wisdom....

Keep your eyes peeled, for more tributes should be coming out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment