Sunday, December 1, 2013

Called It!

Recently, with the upcoming holiday's, my life has been increasingly more busy. Like a lot of peoples schedules during the holiday's. Which means there have been a few things that I have had to set aside, one sadly being this blog. However I just recieved some very interesting news from Google that I knew I would have to tell you all about.

You may remember a while ago I blogged about Google's new application they launched, the Google Wallet. I predicted that Google was going to take over the banking industry and that two years from now they will have direct deposit and their own cards from Visa. Well...

Two days ago in my inbox was an email from Google about my Google Wallet account. And as I scrolled down to the bottom, I couldn't believe what I saw.

Google Wallet has their own card!!!!

They have officially partnered with Master Card and will send you your very own card connected to your personal Wallet account for free so you can make purchases, wherever Master Card is accepted.

I may have been a little off when I said that by 2016 they would have this available to the public, but this just means that the take over of the banking industry is happening even faster.

The Dusty Wahl Predictions.... 

  • Within 2014 Google Wallet will be able to set up direct deposit with your employer.
  • By 2018 you will be able to pay bills and morgages online with your Google Wallet account.
  • By 2024 Google will be offering credit cards for people, along with the ability for you to be able to take out loans.
  • By 2025 Google will have lawsuits against them for monopolizing industries.



This is a scary thought I have to say. Google again, is one step closer to ruling the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment