Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Starbucks Still Sucks...

Yep.....

They still suck.....

And here's why....


The new cup that they came out with (which isn't actually that new I found out) is still awesome. However after using it for a couple weeks now, I have realized its downsides.

1. I am always so excited to use the cup and get my 1 dollars worth, that I find myself drinking 10 cups of coffee a day. This is not good for health, because when I drink a lot of caffeine (drinking decaf goes against my religion) I get very hungry

2. If you dont clean the cup for more than a couple days, it will get stained with coffee, which is very hard to get out. (no I refuse to wash my coffee cup more than twice a week)

3. Sometimes I wish it was bigger so I didn't have to fill it so many times a day.


Wise Words from The Dusty Wahl 

Still buy the cup.... 1 dollar.... Totally worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment