Thursday, March 20, 2014

How to Succeed in Business Without Knowing About Business

That's right. The Dusty Wahl is becoming an entrepreneur! The backbone of America. The fighter of the universe.

My business is going to be called Squared Away Inc. and it is a service company that will help other entrepreneurs set up their Square POS system on a smartphone or tablet. I am currently working on a business plan and will post that when it is done. 

I will also continue to blog during the entire process to let you know what it takes to start your own business and hopefully one day I will post job openings! 

Soon you will all know. How to succeed in business without knowing about business!!! 

If anybody has any advice for a budding entrepreneur, please comment below. We here at The Dusty Wahl love to hear your opinions!

Wise words from The Dusty Wahl...

Don't actually do this unless you have gone to school for it... (unlike me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment