Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wahl Street - The Next Frontier

 "Greed is Good" - Gordan Gecko

In the hit movie, "Wall Street", where Michael Douglas plays his Academy Award winning role as Gordan Gecko, the them "greed is good" always comes up. He says that greed is good, that if it wasn't for greed, we wouldn't be where we are today. And he is right.

If it wasn't for greed there wouldn't be iPads, iPhones, computers, TVs or cars. They were all ploys designed to make somebody rich.

Ever since I was twelve, I have wanted to get into the stock market - buying and selling to make millions and retire early. And now I've decided it's time to bite the bullet and actually do it. So, it is my mission to be a trader on the NYSE before the end of November.

This is something I recommend to all teens older than sixteen. Get into some sort of investing and start your retirement fund. Whether it be a Roth IRA or some Mutual Fund holdings, anything will help start the ball rollin', enabling you to have a better retirement.

Over the next couple months, I will keep reporting back to you about how I'm doing and what I'm doing. This way if you're looking for tips on the market, The Dusty Wahl can become your number one place to go.

This reminds me of a great piece of wisdom I was once told by a very wise man when I was about ten.

Buy Low, Sell High

No comments:

Post a Comment